FAQ - Employers
How do I register as an employer on Learning in Action?
Note: This section is for first-time users only. If you have worked with STU in the past, you may already have registered. If you are unsure of whether you have an existing account, please follow the instructions in the "How do I reset my password?" section.
- Using the menu bar at the top of the Learning in Action homepage, navigate to Employers > Employer Registration (or click this link) and complete the questionnaire.
- Once you've completed the questionnaire, your account will be pending approval from one of our administrators. We typically approve accounts on the day of request (provided that requests are made during business hours).
How do I reset my password?
- On the global navigation (top of this page), select Employers > Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address that you used to register for Learning in Action.
- Check your email inbox to find a password reset link. Click on the link.
- Create a new password as prompted. Note: The link times out after 10 minutes, so you must create a new password within this timeframe. If the link does time out, repeat steps 1 to 3.
I am not receiving emails from the Learning in Action platform
If you are not receiving our emails, it is likely because your organizational spam filter is blocking the correspondence. Please try the following steps: